DONATE From €20 and more …
IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit)
Pouch, first-aid kit of the US Army (IFAK).
It is designed to store medical and essential life-saving materials.
The pouch is made of durable material – the original 1000D Cordura Nylon,
which is more resistant to wear than standard nylon.
Pouch well protects the contents from external factors such as rain, snow.
The inner kit is attached to the outer pouch with elastic cable.
It is compatible with MOLLE.
The kit includes:
- Sterile Bandage H&H Compressed Gauze, until 12/2023
- Nasopharyngeal air duct, until 11/2023;
- Disposable gloves, until 04/2022;
- Turnstile for arresting C.A.T.;
- Hypoallergenic surgical plaster 3M Durapore;
- 4-inch Israeli binding emergency care bandage, until 11/2026
Size: 13 x 24 x 7 cm.
Weight: 160g (without contents)
Made in USA