Ukrainian children are in grave danger now
According to the state platform CHILDREN OF WAR
- 461 according to the Office of the Prosecutor General KILLED
- 929 according to the Office of the Prosecutor General WOUNDED
- 348 according to the National Police of Ukraine MISSING
- 16221 according to the National Information Bureau DEPORTED
- 10060 according to the National Police of Ukraine FOUND
- 307 according to the National Information Bureau RETURNED
The reports of ukrainian children killed in the conflict in Ukraine shows that every war is a war against children. For almost every second of war that passes, a child in Ukraine becomes a refugee.
Save the Children is in Ukraine providing essential humanitarian aid including cash, food, hygiene items and blankets to support children and their families.
As the situation in Ukraine impacts global food security, donations to our Fund “Myr Ukraini” (Peace to Ukraine) are crucial to save children’s lives. This is not just another news story: these are children lives at stake.
They are on the frontline of an unprecedented global humanitarian crisis and their right to survival, protection and education is under immediate threat. And there’s no end in sight.
We must act now to protect children’s lives and to support their recovery. They are in desperate need of care and protection. Don’t let them suffer a lifetime of war.
Donate to our Fund “Myr Ukraini” today to help protect children living through conflict. Our Fund “Myr Ukraini” allows us to respond wherever the need is greatest. It helps us to reach children quickly with the essentials they need to survive.
Donate to save the lives of children in crisis.
Donate From €50 and more …